Sunday, March 16, 2008

back in the saddle

Well, after finding out I am pregnant, having company in town for a week, and spending several days on the Oregon Coast with my sisters and mom, I feel somewhat justified in experiencing a temporary BFL hiatus. But never fear! My excuses have officially run out and I am back at it. It feels so good to eat right and exercise.

for dinner tonight we had macaronilaatiko.
It's a finnish dish my brother learned about on his mission. I think it's BFL approved. Just ground beef, macaroni, and eggs. Topped with reduced fat cheese of course. So, in a casserole dish, spread the browned beef, top with macaroni and drizzle like 7 eggs evenly over it. top with cheese and bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. Serve it with BBQ sauce or ketchup all over it. So basic, it almost sounds gross. But it's good! I promise.

1 comment:

rowdystroudy said...

so glad you are doing this even when you are pregnant! How are you feeling?