Sunday, March 9, 2008

Free Day

I used to look forward to free day every week. It was like a reward for sticking to the diet or something. Now, it's sickening. I still really like eating all the food I want but it makes me soooo sick now! We made hamburgers last night, the really fatty kind that are really good, with french fries and Henry Weinhard's orange creme soda. Yum! We chowed down and felt so happy until later that night when Erik and I felt sooooo sick. It's good that I am doing so well with the eating that my body rejects this fatty food but I still really like to eat all the junk! I'm torn between the fat me that wants to eat the crap and the skinny me crying out to eat the healthy stuff! Ahhhh!

1 comment:

rowdystroudy said...

ahhh..I totally agree! I really don't like free day. This week we decided to use it less like an excuse to gorge ourselves and more like an "okay" if we see something we want. On Saturday we ate out but just ate less than we would have and I turned down some stuff that I knew was going to make me gag later. I didn't feel as sick, but I have also noticed that I am CRANKY on my free days. It's like my body is in detox. I almost don't want to do a free day at all because of the side effects:)