Monday, March 24, 2008

Take 2

I am back after 2 weeks of wailing and gnashing my teeth due to no weight loss. I went to the doctor for a check-up and I weighed the same as I had a month before. I about lost it. So I did something terrible and I didn't eat and when I did eat I ate too much and I didn't go to the gym and I cried about my lack of motivation and how pathetic and fat I was and then finally I told myself to get over it and that I'll do better this time. My insane friend Mary gets up at 5am every day to workout, so she encouraged me to do the same. 5am is unneccessary in my life, but 6am could work for me, so I did it this morning and I'm doing it for the next week. Hopefully it will jump start my metabolism and I can keep this going. I love love love having my workout done first thing in the morning and not having to worry about it throughout the rest of the day. Now, if I could just get some energy.....

1 comment:

Carmella Life said...

Are you still doing it? I am starting and have to October for my goal....of 30 pounds and would eventually like to lose a total of 50 pounds. I am women, hear me roar! I can do it! U can do it!